Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vegas Baby!





























 




It's finally official! The dates and location for teacher training have been finalized. I'm headed to the great city of Las Vegas! I'm not sure why the location changed from Palm Springs to Vegas. I was looking forward to Palm Springs but Vegas is just fine with me. The weather is the only factor. It's going to be a bit chilly in Vegas compared to Palm Springs during that time of year. I'm looking forward to spending nine weeks with all the yogi's who love the Bikram practice! My application is in the works as we speak! 

There's so much to do in the next 2 months. Training starts October 4th. It'll be here before I know it! Just my mental list right now:

  • drive down?
  • what to pack?
  • where to do laundry?
  • mini fridge for the room
  • microwave
  • internet access
  • grocery stores near by
My mind is all over the place. All I should do right now is concentrate and meditate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment