Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Signs of a Great Class

Today I had a strong class. I ate plenty during the day, drank a ton of water and had a good night's rest.  After class I sat on the lobby floor enjoying my knock off vitamin water from Costco (VitaRain). As soon as I got up there was a huge puddle from where I sat down! I know, I know it's gross that I sweat that much in one class but I know it's good for me! 

A few other physical things usually happen whenever I have a great class:
  • My vision gets blurry roughly an hour after class. I can't see anything close up for about 15-20 minutes! I wonder why that happens.  
  • I sleep through the night like a baby when I take an evening class. If I take a class in the morning I need to take a nap.
  • When I wake up from my rest I have crust/sleep - whatever you want to call it all around my eyes. There's so much sometimes, that I have to rub it off before opening my eyes!
  • More often than not I feel a great sense of energy!
Now I'm sure there are other benefits to this yoga but these are the few things that I tend to notice most often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment