Thursday, August 20, 2009

Officially Commited!


My application has been submitted via internet and mail this week. It's a huge time commitment as well as a huge financial investment. With that said, I've been looking forward to training for quite some time now. Soon it will become reality. There's another gal from my studio who is going to training as well. It'll be nice to have someone there to understand what I'll be going through each day. I checked with the hotel regarding internet. It's not free in the room, but there's free wi-fi in the 24 hour cafe. So I'll be able to be in touch with outside world and blog about training. I suppose it's better than nothing! We'll be staying at the Las Vegas Hilton for 9 weeks. It's not on the strip thank goodness, but close enough. I just hope the temptations of Vegas are not a distraction for me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I am so excited for you. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Its the best money I have ever spent, the temptation will be there but it will make you that much stronger, you will find it within yourself, just watch.. I am here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete